Reasons to STAY THE COURSE even after vaccination!
Wear a mask, social distance and avoid groups outside your household because…
1. No vaccine is 100% effective.
2. Vaccines take a couple weeks to become effective at blocking infection.
3. COVID vaccines may not prevent you from spreading the virus.
4. Masks protect people with compromised immune systems or pre-existing conditions.
5. Masks protect against all strains of COVID
6. Socializing with people outside your household or frequenting busy public places
increases your chance of infection or bringing the virus onto the reservation.
7. With so many unknowns surrounding the COVID virus and multiple new strains, it’s
better to ere on the side of caution.